The Marc Chagall Artists’ House
The Marc Chagall Artists' House, named in honor of Marc Chagall, was built in 1954 on the initiative of the Association of Painters and Sculptors. It serves as a home for both one-man shows and group exhibitions. Here we produce catalogs, periodicals and journals and initiate international exhibition exchanges. The Chagall Artists' House works in conjunction with projects that accompany these events. Examples are:
intellectual exchanges with artists, lectures on different genres of art, chamber concerts.
Address: 24 Zionism Avenue (Sderot Ha-Zionut), Haifa
Telephone: 04 – 8522355